• CALIBER: 5.56 mm, manufactured at the Israel Military Industries (IMI)
• CASE: Brass (Copper Alloy No. 260)
• BULLET: 55 gr. FMJ Boat-Tail
• PRIMER: M41 Operating Range: (-40 degrees to +125 degrees F)
• PRIMER SEALANT: Water resistant lacquer
• CASE MOUTH SEALANT: Yes
• CASE KNURL: No
• HEADSTAMP: Each loaded cartridge shall be headstamped with the manufacturer's symbol and year of manufacture
• ACCURACY: 3-10round groups not to exceed 1.00" mean radius maximum average at 100 yards
• INSTRUMENTAL VELOCITY: 3165 +/- 40 FPS (78 feet from muzzle) using a 5.56 test barrel, 20" long
• ENERGY: 1223 Ft-Lbs. at 78’
• CHAMBER PRESSURE: Piezotronic maximum average per 10 rounds - 55000 PSI in 5.56 test barrel (case mouth location)
• BULLET PULL: Minimum individual 35 lbs.
• PROPELLANT DETECTION: 100% mechanical and/or electrical detection of propellant levels within the cartridge
• VISUAL INSPECTION: 100% visual inspection of finished cartridges prior to packaging
• WARNING: For use in standard 5.56 mm chambers. Do not use in non-standard 5.56 chambers.
• PACKAGING: 20 Rounds per carton. 25 cartons per 500 round case.
No additional information is currently available. If you have further questions, please call 800-367-3763 for Streicher's Customer Service.
This item qualifies as "Hazardous" for shipping purposes and can not be shipped through the air or US Mail. It must be shipped via UPS Ground and delivered to a physical address (PO Boxes not allowed). "Hazardous" items include but are not limited to ammunition, lithium batteries, flares, fusees, chemical irritants and less-lethal projectiles.