Code-3, LED-X 2100 Series Light Bar
Code-3’s newest addition to their comprehensive line of lightbars is the LED-X 2100 series. These highly intense, extremely low-profile lightbars produce exceptionally bright light while remaining crystal clear when not in use for the ultimate inconspicuous appearance. For maximum visibility, the LED X 2100 features 8 modules front and back (with your choice of either a Halogen or LED Arrowstik in the rear), 4 corner modules, two hi-intensity takedown lights, and two hi-intensity alley lights. Plus, it can be controlled through any standard Code 3 switch pack or siren/switch control as all voltage management is handled at the light head inside the lightbar itself! As with all LED products, the 2100 draws barely any power at a mere .5 amp per module! Less energy consumption equals less heat and a longer lasting electrical system in your vehicle. With solid state construction and a 5 year warranty on each module, the LED X 2100 will likely outlast your vehicle anyway! Finally, departments have a viable LED lightbar option; make the right choice: Code 3 LED X 2100. Measures 47” L x 2.1” H x 12.25” W.
Choose between LED or Halogen Arrowsticks
Full Power Signal:
• LED X modules utilize the most powerful LEDs available combined with the unique LED X optics to produce an incredibly bright, true color signal.
• Low Profile measuring only 2.1” in height is inconspicuous with its clear polycarbonate lenses when off and brilliant when lit.
• Fuel efficiency and higher top speeds due to the low drag profile.
• Amp draw is extremely low at only .5-amp per LED X module.
• Low Maintenance with extra long life LEDs , solid state technology, and solid extruded aluminum frame. A five year warranty!
• Multiple lengths to fit every need: 12.25” Wide, 2.1” High, and Lengths of 36”, 47” & 58”are standard, 69” is a special order.
Versatility with internal options:
• LED X modules in red, blue, or amber and in flashing or steady burn –or- any combination
• ArrowStik traffic directing light in 6 or 8 head array (LED or incandescent).
• Takedown(s) and/or Alley Light(s) utilizing high intensity 35-watt MR-11 lamp modules.
• Stationary and/or Flashing auxiliary lights using High Power 27-watt high intensity in clear or colors.
• Preemptive emitter for traffic signal switching.
• Mount kit for nearly every vehicle included, order specific vehicle adaptor plates separately.
• Complies with SAE and California Title XIII specifications when properly configured.
No additional information is currently available. If you have further questions, please call 800-367-3763 for Streicher's Customer Service.
This item is subject to an additional shipping charge over our standard rates. Items subject to surcharges include but are not limited to ammunition, firearms, firearms safes, push bumpers, light bars, partitions and ballistic gear.